Referral?  Contact data - validation and enrichment

Anonymous
Not applicable

Referral?  Contact data - validation and enrichment

I'm looking for any positive recommendations for companies that can validate and enrich address data for a contact set of around 5-10K. 
Our goal is to validate our mailing addresses or have the work mailing address filled in for our contact list. 

Thank you for any suggested companies that you have worked with or heard great things about.

Kind regards,

Kristian Cooper

Marketing Manager

Alvarez and Marsal

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Referral? Contact data - validation and enrichment

Leadspace, ringlead, data.com, dnb.

Kim_Allen
Level 10

Not exactly sure of the goals here - but I'd also recommend CRMFusion's tools.

-Kim

David_Gaible
Level 7

Hi Kristian,

I've used ReachForce in the past with great success, and will be using it again as soon as budget it gets approved.

When evaluating vendors I found it useful to have them run some tests against your existing data. That way you can be sure which vendor is going to have the best data for your universe

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Kristian,

I second the use of ReachForce.  All the appending vendors will let you send in a sample.  I prepared 3 lists for each vendor to append and reviewed the data to see which fit your needs.  Reach force always came out with the highest quality.  When pulling a list, you should consider pulling different leads to get a good sampling. The first 1000 will be the oldest so that is not the best.  Same goes for the newest.  I picked member of programs  from various time frames.