SOLVED

Re: Referencing My Tokens (custom tokens) from a Program and using them in Webhook call

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Referencing My Tokens (custom tokens) from a Program and using them in Webhook call

Hi,

Is it possible to use My Tokens created in a Program in a webhook call?

Would appreciate if someone can share on how this can be done.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks ~

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Referencing My Tokens (custom tokens) from a Program and using them in Webhook call

to Sanford's point: just type in {{my.CampaignEndDate}}, set a default if you want, and (of course) make sure you only use the webhooks in programs with that token. They won't show up in the drop-down because the webhook isn't built inside the program.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yes, do it all the time. You didn't try it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't see my tokens in webhook dropdown.

In my attached snapshot above, I have a program token "CampaignEndDate" and that I can't see in the webhook.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You shouldn't be able to see it, because its very existence depends on where you call the webhook from.

But it clearly works.

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

to Sanford's point: just type in {{my.CampaignEndDate}}, set a default if you want, and (of course) make sure you only use the webhooks in programs with that token. They won't show up in the drop-down because the webhook isn't built inside the program.