SOLVED

Redirect

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Redirect

How to redirect URL in Marketo. And how can we customize it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Redirect

Do you have a technical owner of your Marketo instance? I don't think this is appropriate -- but more important, don't think it is safe -- to ask the Community to do this for you. It involves an understanding of DNS, and though the documentation outlines fairly well what you have to do, if no one involved understands DNS you won't get it right. Ditto for DKIM and SPF setup.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SanfordWhiteman

Redirects are managed under Admin » Landing Pages » Rules.

I don't know what you mean by "customize." In general your questions do not provide enough detail.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to redirect from ADMIN > LANDING PAGES > RULES> NEW REDIERCT RULE

BUT IT IS TOTALLY BLANK. UNABLE TO FILL THE FIELD

SanfordWhiteman

Pretty sure this isn't a case for all caps.

If you provide a screenshot of your Landing Pages setup in Admin this will provide the detail necessary to look into your case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

marketo.PNG

SanfordWhiteman

So obviously you haven't set up a Domain Name (see where it says "no domain name set!").

You have to do this before a Marketo instance can be considered ready to use.

Then you can worry about redirects.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can we set domain name ? please help

SanfordWhiteman

Do you have a technical owner of your Marketo instance? I don't think this is appropriate -- but more important, don't think it is safe -- to ask the Community to do this for you. It involves an understanding of DNS, and though the documentation outlines fairly well what you have to do, if no one involved understands DNS you won't get it right. Ditto for DKIM and SPF setup.

ryman5_14
Level 1 - Champion

This is simple. Go to URL settings of the LP. Customize the URL how you wish and choose the last option before saving. 

Redirect rule will automatically be set up in Admin without you ever having to touch it or have Admin access.