Recommended De-Dupe Applications

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Recommended De-Dupe Applications

What would you recommend as a basic de-duping application for Marketo?  We're looking for something that can compare leads and merge them based on criteria we select.  Currently, we're evaluating RingLead and have experience using CRMfusion, but those may be overkill at this point in time, especially considering the financial investment.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended De-Dupe Applications

I am actually looking into and interested in deduplication as well. In the past I have used CRMfusion and have been happy with the solution. At the moment I am investigating RingLead as well because a number of other local (Seattle Area) SaaS companies have rolled out their solution at scale. With out volumes it is critical that we have the most robust solution possible. 

Subscribing to this thread... looking forward to learning more about the other solutions out there! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended De-Dupe Applications

We use Ringlead. I believe it de-dupes on the Salesforce side, not Marketo. We have used Ringlead longer than Marketo. I am not personally involved in the tech...but my boss really likes it.