Campaign Member date fields when Add to SFDC Campaign and multiple form submits?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign Member date fields when Add to SFDC Campaign and multiple form submits?

When using the flow action: Add to SFDC Campaign and a lead registers multiple times, can someone please confirm what MKTO does to the Campaign Member record.  What I think we're seeing is that the Campaign Member Date fields aren't being updated with multiple submissions.  I'm trying to capture in the SFDC Campaign both the first and most recent dates when someone submits a form multiple times.

First time the person fills out the form:
  •   Added to the SFDC Campaign with the appropriate member status
  •   Campaign Member created by Marketo
  •   Campaign Member Created Date = date of form submit
  •   Campaign Member First Associated Date = date of form submit
  •   Campaign Member Last Modified Date = date of form submit
One month later, same person submits the same form:
  •   Nothing appears to be updated in the Campaign Member Record.
  •   I was hoping that the Campaign Member Last Modified Date would be updated.
Is there anything that we can do to get both the First Associated Date and the most recent date for form submissions in the Campaign Member record?

1 REPLY 1
Greg_Pineda
Level 1

Re: Campaign Member date fields when Add to SFDC Campaign and multiple form submits?

Hey Dani,

Did you get an answer to your question? I am having the same issue now. I need to get my most recent dates to update when someone reenters a campaign but am running into an issue since Marketo cant update the campaign member fields.

Thanks,
Greg