Reachforce vs. NetProspex vs. InsideView etc.

Ari_Echt1
Level 5

Reachforce vs. NetProspex vs. InsideView etc.

Looking at solutions to help with a few things:
  • enrich existing database that is missing many fields
  • enrich new form submits
  • empower sales reps with intel on contacts/accounts
Looking at the 3 above. Also reviewing the more ideal prospect based solutions such as Mintigo, Leadspace. 

We deal with a lot of small businesses, so get a lot of gmail addresses on form submits. I've contemplated requiring corporate email to weed these people, but these gmail addresses actually convert into customers. 

Just wondering if anyone has any perspective to share on the strengths/weaknesses of these solutions. And whether you're able to get direct enrichment from form submits using the Mintigo/Leadspace type solution. 

Thanks in advance for any input. 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reachforce vs. NetProspex vs. InsideView etc.

Hi Ari-
I've used Netprospex heavily and have also purchased from Mintigo, Reachforce, and others. For my target audience (database administrators) Netprospex has been the best as far as quality/recency of leads, customer service and amount of data available. They are also beta testing an enrichment process using webhooks that I've had in place for the past few months. We tried Mintigo but they weren't able to produce the right kind of leads for us. However, I do think they are an interesting and unique service and definitely worth considering.  Ulitmately it comes down to the type of target audience you're going after and the types of companies. Reachforce gets all their data from D&B so not great for the SMB market.

Feel free to email me directly if you'd like more specific info or if you'd like the name of my reps at these vendors: alisagoldschmidt@confio.com

-Alisa
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

Thank you very much for the feedback, Alisa. I really appreciate it. 

You mention you are beta testing enrichment using webhoook. I was under the impression that real-time enirchment on Marketo form submissions was already in place as a standard offering. Is that not the case? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh! Maybe it's now a standard offering and I didn't know.