SOLVED

Re: re-run through sfdc auto assignment rules

Go to solution
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

re-run through sfdc auto assignment rules

I had a field value error that caused my assignment rules to return false (ultimately putting all leads in a queue). Now that I've fixed the data, how do I run them through again?  I created a smart campaign and chose 'sync to sfdc' with 'auto-assignment rules' but it did not work.  Help!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi JD,

The auto-assignment rules will only run the first time a lead is synced to SFDC from Marketo.  It may be possible to run these again on your leads from the SFDC side, but I don't know of any way to re-trigger these from the Marketo side.

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi JD,

The auto-assignment rules will only run the first time a lead is synced to SFDC from Marketo.  It may be possible to run these again on your leads from the SFDC side, but I don't know of any way to re-trigger these from the Marketo side.

John

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

blarg.

thanks!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi JD,

Marketo and SFDC assignment rules are no good friends. I wrote a couple of lines in the past few days about the fact that one should quit lead assignment rules in SFDC and use workflows instead. One key advantage of workflows is that they will trigger all the time, while lead assignment rules would trigger only at lead creation.

See this : Marketo/Salesforce Assignment Headache. Advice needed.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi JD,

YOu may like this idea :

-Greg