SOLVED

Re: RCA - Fields

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

RCA - Fields

Hi ~

I was wondering, if we can change any field as "Dimension" to "Measure" to be used in reporting.

I am not using standard ( Oppurtunity Amount) as default value in RCA for reporting instead we using a field which appear as Dimension, and  was thinking if it can be changed to "Measure".

Any insight would be helpful and let me know if you need more information.

Thank you

Regards
Sonia
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sonia,

You can add custom measures to Lead Analysis in Revenue Explorer, but based on your post, it looks like you're using Opportunity Analysis and custom measures are not supported there.

However, we can re-map the standard Opportunity Amount field in Marketo to point to a different field instead of the standard Opportunity Amount field in your CRM.  To do this, you just need to send an email to support@marketo.com with the new field information.

TJ

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sonia,

You can add custom measures to Lead Analysis in Revenue Explorer, but based on your post, it looks like you're using Opportunity Analysis and custom measures are not supported there.

However, we can re-map the standard Opportunity Amount field in Marketo to point to a different field instead of the standard Opportunity Amount field in your CRM.  To do this, you just need to send an email to support@marketo.com with the new field information.

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks TJ, Perfect!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi TJ

I was wondering , if we can add one field or multiple fields, like monthly oppty amt and type of subscrition and one time set up amount!

Possible??

Please let me know..

Thank you

Regards
Sonia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sonia,

We only look at one opportunity amount field as a measure in the reports and for first- and multi-touch attribution analysis. 

You can add more opportunity fields but they'll be treated as dimensions (yellow dots in Revenue Explorer), and not as measures (blue dots in Revenue Explorer).

TJ
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi TJ I reached out to support and I got this reply. "I do apologize. Our field remapping tool and field merging tool are currently not working correctly. They are both schedule to be fixed with the March Release (the evening of Friday the 21st) and we will be able to do this mapping o the following Monday (the 24th)." Is there any other solution to this. We need some reports ASAP. Thank you Regards Sonia
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sonia,

Unfortunately, I've been told the same information that was given to you.  The tool will be fixed next Friday.

TJ