SOLVED

Adding Customer Reports to Emails

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Customer Reports to Emails

Hi Marketo Community,

I am tyring to figure out the best way to send our clients customer specific attachments in emails. From what i have read it seems like the only way I could do this is to create individual links in the design studio and either add the link as a custom field on the contacts that need it or create a segmentation with a snippet that provides the different link to people at differnt companies. 

Which would take a lot of time to keep up.. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could accomplish this easier?

Thanks,

-Ryan
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Adding Customer Reports to Emails

Hey Ryan,

The best way to do this would be to have your webserver to receive a token and provide a lead-specific asset.  You would need a custom field for this to put this token into and then add it to the lead through the API, or through list imports.  You can then add this token to the URL in a format like this: www.example.com/asset?tok={{lead.token}}

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Adding Customer Reports to Emails

Hey Ryan,

The best way to do this would be to have your webserver to receive a token and provide a lead-specific asset.  You would need a custom field for this to put this token into and then add it to the lead through the API, or through list imports.  You can then add this token to the URL in a format like this: www.example.com/asset?tok={{lead.token}}