"Sent" confirmation after form submission

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Sent" confirmation after form submission

Instead of directing a user to another page, I have been working on status messages to trigger when my form has been submitted. I’ve got my form coded to work so it will display a “sending” and a “sent” message after the user clicks submit on the form. I was able to verify that the “sending” message will show up; however, I can’t verify that the “sent” message will. The form never seems to reach the “success” state despite the form submitting the information properly. I’ve coded to the specifications for how it should be done according to Marketo’s documentation (http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/websites/forms-2-0/).

Any thoughts on how I can trigger my "sent" message based on the above?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: "Sent" confirmation after form submission

Please post a link to your form.  Are you not seeing the onSuccess() callback firing at all?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not. Here is the page I am working with: https://pages3.honeywell.com/Mandates.html

Not my area of expertise but hoping to figure it out eventually. Thanks for the response!
SanfordWhiteman

Here is a simple runnable example of onSubmit/onSuccess.
SanfordWhiteman

I looked at your page and I don't see you adding an onSuccess handler at all.

All you have is 

MktoForms2.loadForm("//app-sjn.marketo.com", "641-QIX-912", 1260);
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working with what you sent as a sample. Thank you for the help!

#imanoob
SanfordWhiteman

Yeah, you'll have to come up to (some) speed with JS.  On the bright side, people who've coded in JS for a decade are still coming up to speed!