SOLVED

push article to landing page

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

push article to landing page

I search around the api documentation for pushing article to marketo landing page but so far I only found the way to push landing page template via api. Is there a way to push article to landing page via api? I want to re-use the created landing page template and just keep adding content into it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: push article to landing page

For example, https://pages.example.com/articles.html?a=98 loads inner content from /article98.html.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SanfordWhiteman

You might think about using Files, which you can upload using the Assets API, as data sources for LP content.  (In other words, use a standard LP as a secondary template and populate content from a File).

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Sanford,

How would you populate a LP content from a file?

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman

For one example, upload an HTML fragment and use that as the source (via Ajax) for an empty DIV. Or you could use full-fledged templating and XML/JSON sources. Tons of directions to choose from!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

If I use the full-fledged template and push content via xml or json. Is there anyway to re-use the same template and then keep pushing content to the same template without deleting the previous contents?

SanfordWhiteman

Well, you certainly can have many different variations and store them under different filenames -- then pass the filename as a query param or use some other JS logic to translate a URL to LP-as-template + JSON-as-content. There's no need to delete them as you go along.

SanfordWhiteman

For example, https://pages.example.com/articles.html?a=98 loads inner content from /article98.html.

Anonymous
Not applicable

aha that sounds like what I am looking for... going to try... and will let you know how it goes ... Thanks Sanford

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Charles

My idea is using Token APIs.

For example

- Create a blank page with {{my.article}}

- Change {{my.article}} via API

Create Token by Folder Id » Marketo Developers

Delete Tokens by Folder Id » Marketo Developers

NOTE:You need to call Delete and Create Token APIs if you want to update the token.