Re: Progressive profiling

Anonymous
Not applicable

Progressive profiling

Currently we have long forms on our asset landing pages. I want to increase conversion rates by replacing long forms with progressive profiling. However, before implementing the form in the live environment I would like to understand how they work and if there is anything i need to look out for. i.e. problems, challenges etc.

for example, in my version of Chrome It does not take me past the first progressive profiling field when I revisit the page. however, in Firefox and Safari it does.

4 REPLIES 4
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hey Ben,

Testing the different browsers is tricky because your test lead(s) could be different for each one.

One of the best tips I've seen for this is to choose the number of fields and field types based on the content/offer type TOFU, MOFU, BOFU. Grégoire Michel​ had a good response to that but I'm having trouble finding it.

Here is another good post: Progressive profiling, what should we consider before implementing? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ben,

We have built  several landing pages and used them for progressive profiling of our prospect. Would be happy to connect and share our experience. Let me know your thought for a call to connect and discuss. You can reach me at shailendrap@grazitti.com or call me at 650 417 9738

Thanks,

Shailendra

Julz_James
Level 10

I've never experienced a problem with progressive profiling not working on all browsers.  Have you cleared your cache and browser and tried again. 

If you're still getting the issue I'd speak to support.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Ben,

Are you erasing the cookies on Chrome ? There is not reason why the PP would bot work on Chrome, unless Marketo does not recognize you because the cookie has been erased. If this continues, double check and call support in. You can also paste the LP URL here, and ask some folks in the community to run a test

-Greg