Progressive profiling + Embedded forms on AEM

Dominique11
Level 1

Progressive profiling + Embedded forms on AEM

Hi

I have embedded our global forms on AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and progressive profiling isn't working. I read in the forum that progressive profiling and prefill don't work on embedded forms. 

Does anyone know a workaround to get Progressive profiling working?

Thanks

Dominique

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Progressive profiling + Embedded forms on AEM

Progressive Profiling DOES work with embedded forms. Can't imagine where you'd see otherwise without me immediately correcting it!
Dominique11
Level 1

Right! Thank you for clearing that up.

Do you know any reasons why it wouldn't be working?

SanfordWhiteman

When you say "not working" do you mean "the same initial set of fields are shown every time"?

Are you sure you have Munchkin installed correctly? ProgPro depends on an associated pageview (i.e. mkt_tok-enized tracked link) or existing associated Munchkin cookie.
Dominique11
Level 1

Hi, @SanfordWhiteman 

When I say the Progpro isnt working, all fields including Progpro are visible on the webpage, if I fill in the form and revisit the page, it shows only the mandatory fields, which should be shown first. 

I have checked Munchkin and it is firing correctly.

SanfordWhiteman

What you’re describing is the behavior if you have, for example, 2 Always-On fields and 2 ProgPro fields and ProgPro set to display a max of 2 empty fields.

If you fill out the form with all 4 fields filled in, the next pageview is expected to only show the Always-On fields. That would be a sign that ProgPro is working!