SOLVED

Re: Program Status - in a field

Go to solution
Roni_Menashe1
Level 2

Program Status - in a field

Hi

I would like to know if it's possible to show the program status (any program, success status) in a field\emails\token?

trying to automate program participation details, and I got the program name, date, and now trying to add into the mix the program status

thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Unfortunately, no. Even the new Program Member-level custom fields are not available as tokens themselves (they're viewed/exported on the Members tab).

Of course if you set some other custom String field to the same value as the (most recent) status, you can include that in an email. It would only record the most recent combo of Program & Status, though. To do more than that, you'd pretty much have to use a webhook to maintain a JSON (Textarea) field which holds all the person's current Programs & Statuses. A bunch of different ways to almost skin the cat, but no way that's exactly what you seem to want. Is this to put in an Alert?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Unfortunately, no. Even the new Program Member-level custom fields are not available as tokens themselves (they're viewed/exported on the Members tab).

Of course if you set some other custom String field to the same value as the (most recent) status, you can include that in an email. It would only record the most recent combo of Program & Status, though. To do more than that, you'd pretty much have to use a webhook to maintain a JSON (Textarea) field which holds all the person's current Programs & Statuses. A bunch of different ways to almost skin the cat, but no way that's exactly what you seem to want. Is this to put in an Alert?

Roni_Menashe1
Level 2

mainly on Alerts yes, nothing else

I can create customer field, and update that status there each time, but it's not a real automated flow 

SanfordWhiteman

Yeah, the feature isn't ready for full-spectrum use right now.

janerusnak
Level 2

I was just trying to do the same, use Program status in email alerts. As a workaround I created separate alerts based on Program status. Not overly scalable, but does the job. 

Looking to spend wisely at your company? Check out procurify.com