Re: Program Performance Report Specific Members

KmcaleerTA
Level 1

Program Performance Report Specific Members

We have a few different programs running and use channel tags to track members progress through them. The program performance reports are great at giving me a high level view of how many people are in each status but has anyone found a way to expand the program performance report? Ideally I'd like to be able to pull a report that says "show me all new members grouped by status from the last 30 days." 

I thought I could make this work in a People report but it doesn't seem to let me pull in program status there. Is my only option to pull a Smart List and export? Would really prefer to have some kind of automated report I can subscribe to. 

5 REPLIES 5
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I think if you can create SLs with each program status for the channel (use Program Status constraint in the Member of Program filter) you wanna pull the report for, and use these SLs as custom columns in the People Performance Report - you should get what you're asking for, you can set the Person created at option to last 30 days. You can also use the Acquisition Program filter in AND with the Member of Program filter to include all/some programs for the respective channel if you wanna specifically see the people acquired from that channel's programs.

Katja_Keesom

I think the Person Was Created does not really achieve the goal here, as there can of course be people who already existed in your database, but were added to your program in the past 30 days. However, you can filter on Program Status was changed from "Not in Program" to any other status in the past 30 days. In a smart list that will work, but unfortunately not in the Program Performance report itself (but those reports were never meant to give you insight into the individuals, it's an aggregated view).

Darshil_Shah1

Thought @KmcaleerTA is looking for new names "acquired" by program(s) in the report which IMO could be made possible by adding "person is created at" option to the report and apt acquisition program filters to the report's SL.

Well, agreed with @Katja_Keesom, if @KmcaleerTA meant to pull all people (new + existing) added as members in the last 30 days then person created at option in the report is not required. 🙂

KmcaleerTA
Level 1

Sorry - guess I was a bit unclear. New and existing people in our database can qualify for this program, its not an acquisition program. And I'm not looking to just see who entered into the program in the last 30 days. We're using channel tags to assign different status's as people move through the program, and the program performance report does a great job at giving me a big picture view of how many people are in each status. However we'd like to pull a report that shows us exactly who is in each of those different status's at the end of each month. 

Darshil_Shah1

Thank you for the clarification, @KmcaleerTA ! In that case you can use Program Status was changed filter from "Not in Program" to any other status in the past 30 days in the smart list, you'll have to create SL for each program status you wanna see as a column in the people performance report. You can choose to group people by Email Address in the setup tab, if you wanna see who's in which status.