Program in an Engagement Campaign Does the Eng Prog Skip if the lead doesn't meet the SC rules

Chris_Willis1
Level 8 - Champion

Program in an Engagement Campaign Does the Eng Prog Skip if the lead doesn't meet the SC rules

I'm working through some demand generation strategy with my Field/Product Marketing folks and drive this content in our overall customer communications but some items are designed for sub-audiences within those campaigns.  My thought is that we could futher filter the truly qualified folks out through the Smart Campaign in our content programs that are executed from the Engagement streams, but that begs the question as to whether un-qualified leads will skip to the next potential cast and send the next available content or if they will simply not receive a cast during that scheduled cadence? 

For example:  Engagement program has content A, B, C, and D.  All leads have received content A.

Content B is only for segment A and B, but C should be skipped.

When B is scheduled to be cast, will A and B get Content B and C get Content C, or will A and B receive content and C be skipped for the cast?  
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Program in an Engagement Campaign Does the Eng Prog Skip if the lead doesn't meet the SC rules

If the lead is rejected from a child Program in the Engagement, it will not go to the next content. It will go to the next Cast whenever that is scheduled.

If you want to do skipping and still keep up the flow, you can use a campaign to push out unqualified leads to a different stream that has the right content.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Program in an Engagement Campaign Does the Eng Prog Skip if the lead doesn't meet the SC rules

If the lead is rejected from a child Program in the Engagement, it will not go to the next content. It will go to the next Cast whenever that is scheduled.

If you want to do skipping and still keep up the flow, you can use a campaign to push out unqualified leads to a different stream that has the right content.