SOLVED

Prefill doesn't seem to work when using multiple forms on a single landing page?

Go to solution
Kara_Hall
Level 1

Prefill doesn't seem to work when using multiple forms on a single landing page?

I have a landing page that I'm using as a subscription center. It has an area at the top to submit an email (form 1) and then another area to select interests (form 2). When I'm testing my landing page, it only wants to prefill the first form it comes to in the landing page and leave everything else blank. If I delete the top form (form 1) and leave form 2, then form 2 will prefill. So I feel like the functionality is working on each form, but something is preventing it from working on both at the same time.

Thoughts?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Prefill doesn't seem to work when using multiple forms on a single landing page?

It's not that it doesn't work exactly, it's that there's only one block of Pre-Fill info page-wide and it's based on the first form in the DOM.

So both forms need to contain all relevant fields (they can be Hidden fields).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Re: Prefill doesn't seem to work when using multiple forms on a single landing page?

It's not that it doesn't work exactly, it's that there's only one block of Pre-Fill info page-wide and it's based on the first form in the DOM.

So both forms need to contain all relevant fields (they can be Hidden fields).

Kara_Hall
Level 1

So if form 1 has email address and form 2 has first name and last name fields, form 1 needs to include the first name and last name fields as well but hidden? Am I understanding that correctly?

SanfordWhiteman

Yep.