SOLVED

Preference center boolean fields

Go to solution
KT_CD
Level 2

Preference center boolean fields

Hi everyone, 

I am setting up a preference center that gives people the ability to subscribed to email communications for events, webinars, reports, blogs, and newsletters. Right now the page is set up so the boxes are initially checked (meaning that they DO want to to be subscribed) but when I tested it, I didn't see on my record that those fields were marked true. What operations do I need to have in place for this to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Preference center boolean fields

Do you see the fields set to True in the Person Activity Log > Fill out Form activity (double click on the form fill activity and see the form post data)? Worth checking the activity log to see whether the fields were set to False by other means (e.g., Marketo flow actions, etc.) after the form fill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Do you see the fields set to True in the Person Activity Log > Fill out Form activity (double click on the form fill activity and see the form post data)? Worth checking the activity log to see whether the fields were set to False by other means (e.g., Marketo flow actions, etc.) after the form fill.

KT_CD
Level 2

ah thank you! I did actually have a smart list set up incorrectly looking for anyone who filled out the form to be unsubscribed from all instead of anyone who filled out the form AND clicked unsubscribed from all. Thank you! 

Danielle_Wong
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Are you using field sets for your checkboxes? If so, I think you'll need to ensure the values are set. 

For example the values might look like:

Danielle_Wong_0-1681321348371.png