Pre-header is not visible in emails

SyedHasan
Level 2

Pre-header is not visible in emails

Hi, I am trying to add the pre-header in my emails however, they are not visible when sending out as a sample in Outlook.

Though, I can see the pre-header in other mail servers like Gmail, Yahoo, etc..

Is there any way to enable the visibility of pre-headers in Outlook. I tried to add it under the email settings and by creating a my.token too. They both didn't work.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Re: Pre-header is not visible in emails

Hi @SyedHasan

If you are using pre-header in emails then it will work for outlook as well please check once from outlook settings, however outlook have it own pre-header as well, see screenshot.

If not fixed, please share the code like how you are using it.

Jasbir_Kaur_0-1665402242463.png

Thanks!

SyedHasan
Level 2

Initially, I tried to add the pre-header text in the email settings option, but it didn't work. Later, I added a pre-header module before the existing pre-header module in email draft. In the new module, {{my.preheader}} token was used but it also didn't work.

FYI: They all are working fine in other mail servers. In just outlook, I am facing the issue.

Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @SyedHasan,

I did the quick testing and used the preheader from email setting, and it's working fine in outlook. 

I think there will be an issue in your email settings. Please create a new email and check once and if you are sending sample email from draft email then first approve and then try to share.

Jasbir_Kaur_0-1665408314164.png

Thanks!

Jasbir