SOLVED

Personalized URL and Tokens

Go to solution
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Personalized URL and Tokens

I'm sending a direct mail campaign to a list of folks whose names and addresses (no phone numbers or email addresses) we acquired through a tradeshow we just attended.  The artwork for the campaign includes a personalized URL directing them to a landing page where they can schedule a demo.

If they've gotten that far, I want to make sure the content remains tailored to them and their needs based on the information we've been given.  Should the tokens I've placed populate with their information?  When I open a new browser, clear my cookies, and access one of the URLs I've exported, the tokens don't populate.  Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if the feature isn't available.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personalized URL and Tokens

Hi Jenn! The feature isn't available since the email address from your tradeshow list is not tied to the person's cookie on their machine since they are net new records. A workaround would be to create unique URL for each record and populate their personalized message that way. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jenn! The feature isn't available since the email address from your tradeshow list is not tied to the person's cookie on their machine since they are net new records. A workaround would be to create unique URL for each record and populate their personalized message that way. Hope this helps!
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Hi Michelle!  Thanks so much - I thought so, but was unable to find a definitive answer when searching.  I probably just missed it 🙂