Determining Lead Volume Based on Lead Score

Anonymous
Not applicable

Determining Lead Volume Based on Lead Score

I am in the process of setting a lead score threshold so only leads that reach a certain score are passed to sales. Im trying to assemble some historical data to build some predictors of lead volume. Is there a way to run a report to say how many leads were created with x lead score in a certain time period? And a report that also says how many leads reached that score in a certain time period? 

Seems like this would be possible since it would be a huge help. Thanks in advance!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Determining Lead Volume Based on Lead Score

I do something similar.  In the lead database I use these filters to find members of a program who had a particular score range within a specified date range.

"Lead Score" is between xx and xx.
"Score was changed" between xx/xx/xx and xx/xx/xx  (or perhaps use "Lead Score" is xx)

0EM50000000RI4L.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I dont want to find members of a program though. I want every lead in the database with a score of x or higher and sums by week of the leads. 
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hey Christina,

You're probably looking for a Lead Performance report, grouping by Lead Created, and then with custom columns for score ranges.

The first step is going to be creating a few smart lists, up to five, with a Lead Score Between X and Y.  Between is inclusive in Marketo so if you set Lead Score Between 1 and 50, your next list should be lead Score Between 51 and 100.

You'll then want to create a Lead Performance Report, going to Setup, setting your Created Date, and grouping by Created At Week.  Then you'll need Drag in the Custom Columns, and select your Lead Score Smart Lists.

This will create a report for you showing the total volume of leads created during each week with the number of leads in each Smart List based on their lead score range.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where is the Lead Performance report? I dont see it in the Analytics tab.