SOLVED

Re: Person Status and when it changed?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Person Status and when it changed?

I would like to know how to find out in a smart list....

1. If person status is "x" ..... what was the date or time frame it was converted from a previous person status "y" - > "x"

Is it possible to create a smart list like that?

Can we also add a condition - what was the last email / content this lead received....before it turned into the person status "x".

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi,

You can create a smart list with a filter "Data Value Changed", with the person status and decide the date of activity.

pastedImage_0.png

Ronen Wasserman

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Hi,

You can create a smart list with a filter "Data Value Changed", with the person status and decide the date of activity.

pastedImage_0.png

Ronen Wasserman
Anonymous
Not applicable

cool @ Ronen!

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Nimisha - If Ronen's response answered your question please go ahead and mark his reply as correct so this thread is shown as answered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ronen,

does this look better?  I can see who has person status "closed lost" and also the date when it changed to this status?

pastedImage_0.png

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Technically, this isn't showing people who currently have the Closed Lost status. However unlikely it may seem, it is possible that their status has changed since the filtered activity occurred.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yah, the purpose of this is to see whose status changed over time from previous status to "Closed Lost".

I wanted to find that out ...so is it showing that>?

SanfordWhiteman

You said it was showing "who has Person Status Closed Lost." It is not showing that. It is showing people who have had that status during the timeframe.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct, I wanted to know who has had status "closed lost" in the time frame - like last 90 days or 6 months ago....it is showing that correct?

Nimisha

SanfordWhiteman

Correct, I wanted to know who has had status "closed lost" in the time frame - like last 90 days or 6 months ago....it is showing that correct?

You can only do the last 90 days like this. You can't go any further back because the activity will be purged from the Activity Log.