Performance Insights report - no data available

nosmig
Level 2

Performance Insights report - no data available

Hi folks!

I'm looking to create the performance insights report to see how we're performing over the past year. We are using programs that have success statuses and I can see members of the programs have a success status of TRUE.

However, when I look into the performance insights reports, it's telling me I have no data as seen in the screengrab below.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 3.40.50 PM.png

Has anybody else had a similar experience before?

I should point out that I'm not an admin but would be able to find out if there's anything we need to do on that side.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Performance Insights report - no data available

I think this is a known issue, and people in the past got it resolved by raising a support ticket to Marketo! It usually takes around 8-24 hours for the data to get into MPI, but if you aren't seeing data after 24 hours, you should probably log a ticket.

nosmig
Level 2

Thank you for your response!

I'll file a ticket now and wait for support. Once they've resolved the issue, I'll mark your answer as correct.

Seem quite a big issue!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

I would assume there's a different issue here. The programs you expect to see here: Are they set to channels that either have Period Cost or are set to be "Inclusive"? If that's not the case, they won't show up in Performance Insight.

Michael_Florin_0-1669213623435.png

EDIT: Just reading that you're not an admin so you might not be able to see "Tags" in the Admin section. Tell your admin to give you access to Tags. Every serious marketer should know how channels and tags are set up. 

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Thank you for highlighting this, @Michael_Florin! I thought OP would have checked this while making sure they have got the program success status updated for people, but it's worth making sure that they also have period cost setup/are using channels that are set to be Inclusive in the Analytics Behavior.

@nosmig, I think you'd also find this MPI FAQ page helpful.

nosmig
Level 2

Hey Michael, thanks for getting back to me.

I can verify that all programs are set up correctly with channels and period costs. This has also been looked at by Marketo and they're happy too.

They're going to escalate it further so let's see what they say!

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Please keep us posted.

And btw: This is an important switch too:

Michael_Florin_0-1669303315067.png

nosmig
Level 2

Bit of an update from me here. I spoke to Marketo support (who are awesome btw) and they told me that my setup is completely correct.

One thing that we spoke through is that every lead that gets created in Marketo through a form fill, for instance, isn't automatically given an opportunity meaning they won't appear in Performance Insights.

This made me think, how should I be handling opportunities inside Marketo? If I have an e-book campaign and I want to see all of the leads that filled out the form to get an e-book, should I associate an opportunity with them? Typically, an opportunity is created after a 2nd or 3rd meeting with our salesteam so it might be a stretch to bring it up the funnel. Am I using the Performance Insights Analyzer incorrectly?

Keen to hear your thoughts!

yumitaro
Level 1

Hi.

Has there been any progress on this issue? I am facing a similar issue.