SOLVED

Pending emails after 10 days is that normal?

Go to solution
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Pending emails after 10 days is that normal?

Hi,

Every odd month we are sending our corporate newsletter to the full DB and up until this month we have never experienced a single issue. This time I have sent my campaign on May, 15 and these are stats from today:

0EM50000000QW3j.jpg

Is that normal that I still have that many emails?

I have found in another thread the following comment:
Under no circumstance should a message remain in pending for more than 24 hours unless there is something technically wrong. If there was a technical failure, some messages will always show as pending even though the mailing has actually failed and will not be resent. Support can let you know if this is the case, and assist you in troubleshooting and resolving the issue.
(source: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PMgtAAG)

Do I have to resend email to the pending or will the email go out one day?
If I have to resend, what should I add? was not delivered?

Thanks.

Cécile @ Talend

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pending emails after 10 days is that normal?

Hi Cecile,
I suggest resending. I sent you a response to the ticket that was created concerning this issue, to create a new campaign and send out the email to your leads that didn't get it the first time. These are the filters you should use:

1. Member of campaign
2. Was sent email (name of email)
3. Not was delivered email
4. Not was bounced (exclude soft bounced, though, so you can attempt to re-send to them)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cecile,
I suggest resending. I sent you a response to the ticket that was created concerning this issue, to create a new campaign and send out the email to your leads that didn't get it the first time. These are the filters you should use:

1. Member of campaign
2. Was sent email (name of email)
3. Not was delivered email
4. Not was bounced (exclude soft bounced, though, so you can attempt to re-send to them)
Cecile_Maindron
Level 10

Hi Elizabeth,

I have followed your advise and this time the number of pending is limited (10,000 instead of 200,000).

Cécile @ Talend