SOLVED

Re: Pausing Nurture Streams during holidays

Go to solution
Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Pausing Nurture Streams during holidays

Hi all,

I am looking into if we can pause sending out emails from Nurture Streams during certain holidays (i.e. April fools, Christmas, New Years day, etc). Currently I made a way too complex pausing structure, with a smart campaign for every holiday (more than 43) which pauses certain leads from certain countries. This is not workable at all as you understand. Do you guys have other ideas?

holiday.png

holiday 2.pngholiday 3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Thanks Dory! I have decided to go for the 10 major holidays to make it not too complex

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd actually do this in a simpler fashion:

1. Turn OFF your entire Program the day or so before the Holiday.
  2. Mark your calendar to come back in before the next Cast or the Cast you want.
  3. Set Cadence to First Cast=Date you want
  4. Turn on the Program again.
  5. Next cast will be on the date you desire and it will continue from there. So you can essentially have a Cast that is not on your usual day if needed.
Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your answer. As in our streams are leads from different countries who not all need to be paused it would not work I think, also with a lot of different streams it would be time consuming. It would be great to automate this process or at least once a year schedule it. Do you think there is another way to do this?

Thanks!

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Marit, without getting as complex as you have gotten, Josh's suggestion above is best. As you're describing it, you want something simple but that can manage holidays for multiple regions.. When you start to talk it out, it actually isn't very simple at all. Best of luck.

Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Thanks Dory! I have decided to go for the 10 major holidays to make it not too complex

David_Gaible
Level 7

All great ideas - but it'd be cool if there was product functionality to help. Go vote!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Something like this came up last year about alerts to sales reps during the holidays, maybe not your super hot pricing/demo requests, but less time sensitive alerts. After reviewing a few suggestions to present to the team, turns out that they want all the alerts in real-time

Good luck with the regional holiday management!