SOLVED

Overall account email benchmarks or averages?

Go to solution
Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Overall account email benchmarks or averages?

What's the best way to pull averages or benchmarks on email reporting data for one's ENTIRE instance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Re: Overall account email benchmarks or averages?

Hi Geoffrey,

If you happen to have RCE, you can easily build a simple report that will show you your email performance metrics for the year.  If you don't have RCE, then you would need to use the method Dory outlined.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

I have done this in the past to get a benchmark like 2015 email performance so that we can compare it year over year. I also break it down by prospect mailings vs client mailings.

But, I did it by creating an email performance report with every single email we sent in a year (select the very top level folder when you're choosing what emails you want to include in the report). This will take a looooooooooong time to run depending on how many emails you send, but at the very bottom line of the report you will get the overall stats. Also, don't forget to include archived emails if you archive.

Geoff_Krajeski1

Thanks Dory Viscogliosi,

I was hoping there to be an "easy" way to do this rather than resorting to the brute force method.

Guess it's time to submit an idea or find one that already has this requested...

Dan_Stevens_

Ideally, I would love to see some sort of high level dashboard that can be configured by date (and specific campaigns, if desired):

pastedImage_0.png

Here's an existing idea that's somewhat relevant:

Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Hi Geoffrey,

If you happen to have RCE, you can easily build a simple report that will show you your email performance metrics for the year.  If you don't have RCE, then you would need to use the method Dory outlined.