Opportunity field sync

Pavan_Peri
Level 1

Opportunity field sync

Hi,

I have synced lead, contact, account, and opportunity fields to Marketo from Salesforce. I haven't synced the data yet.

I can see lead, contact, account fields under field management but not opportunity fields.

Do they appear when I sync the data? Do I have to reach out to support to enable opportunity field sync?

4 REPLIES 4
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: Opportunity field sync

Hi Pavan,

You should be able to see the opportunity fields under field management. Can you re-check to see if Marketo does have the permission to read the opportunity fields?

pastedImage_0.png

Opportunity fields syncing to Marketo should be enabled by default. However, if you have confirmed that the permission rules for Marketo to read the Opportunity fields/data is correct, then I would raise a Marketo support ticket to confirm.

Thanks

Floyd

Pavan_Peri
Level 1

Hi Floyd,

I double checked and the Marketo users does have access to opportunity fields. I will reach out to Marketo support since it has been over 6 hours since I completed the initial sync. Please note that I haven't synced the data yet. I just synced the fields.

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi Pavan,

You shouldn't need to sync data across in order for the Opportunity fields to be available in field management. The screen shot I shared is the fields in my Marketo instance and I do not have any data for Opportunities. I definitely feel it has something to do with your visibility rules, however I am sure Marketo support can provide a good guidance.

Let us know what support has offered to say.

Thanks

Floyd

Sonali_Jadeja3
Level 4

Hi Pavan,

We faced a similar issue and it turned out that Marketo sync user for SFDC didn't have visibility to opportunity fields.