SOLVED

Re: Opened Email on Mobile and Non-Mobile numbers not completely right?

Go to solution
Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Opened Email on Mobile and Non-Mobile numbers not completely right?

I have created 2 smart lists to see who opened an email on mobile, or not on mobile. 

A) opened on mobile

opened-email-on-mobile.jpg

B) opened not on mobile

opened_email_non_mobile.jpg

The aggregation of both numbers isn't equal to the number of opens in my email performance report, thats has been defined for the same email over the same time. What can cause this issue?

Franky Ruysschaert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Opens in an EPR include people/things that followed links but had images disabled — as well as those with images enabled.

Opens in a Smart List include only people (and not as many things) who had images enabled.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If the total of the two smart lists is higher than your email performance report I would assume you have people who have actually done both and would therefore occur in both smart lists. You can actually do a quick check on that with a third smart list looking for people who are a member of both.

Can you let us know which of the two numbers is the higher (email performance or two smart lists combined)?

Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Email performance is the highest number, that is the strange thing indeed.

Franky Ruysschaert
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Opens in an EPR include people/things that followed links but had images disabled — as well as those with images enabled.

Opens in a Smart List include only people (and not as many things) who had images enabled.