SOLVED

Re: Open rates and click throughs

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open rates and click throughs

I am new to the Marketo world and still trying to figure things out. I just sent out my first email and now I am looking to get somet results. How can I tell what the open rate and click through rates are? 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

You can create a summary report by right clicking on the program folder, then choosing report - email summary.

You can also create triggers that auto-populate when an action is performed - click, open and unsubscribe. I believe this option feeds into your CRM if you have one synced with Marketo.
I create a new folder called "triggers" then in that folder I create a new 'Smart Campaign' - one for opens and one for clicks. Then I drag and drop the appropriate trigger - Clicked link in email, or open email. I then for Flow - I choose 'Change Program Status' and choose email > sent or email>clicked.  Then for schedule, click on activate!

I hope this helps!  I'm new here too, so any other suggestions are completely welcomed!!! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Nicole,

There are two ways you can view open and click through rates for your email.

1) Click on the smart campaign you used to send the email  There is an Email tab when you are looking at the summary page that will show you the overall performance of the email.

2) Click on the "Analytics" tab and create an email performance report.  There is additional information on how to create this report here
Jessica_Ruffalo
Level 4

You can create a summary report by right clicking on the program folder, then choosing report - email summary.

You can also create triggers that auto-populate when an action is performed - click, open and unsubscribe. I believe this option feeds into your CRM if you have one synced with Marketo.
I create a new folder called "triggers" then in that folder I create a new 'Smart Campaign' - one for opens and one for clicks. Then I drag and drop the appropriate trigger - Clicked link in email, or open email. I then for Flow - I choose 'Change Program Status' and choose email > sent or email>clicked.  Then for schedule, click on activate!

I hope this helps!  I'm new here too, so any other suggestions are completely welcomed!!! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of your suggestions!