Re: Nurture Program says leads have exhausted content but no content has sent yet

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Nurture Program says leads have exhausted content but no content has sent yet

Hi there,

I recently set up a new engagement nurture stream and am set to launch this week. I have moved all the emails into their respective streams, set my cadence, and activated my emails. The first email should have launched this afternoon but I got an error message saying that all my leads in the program have exhausted the content. How can this be since none of the emails have ever launched and are all newly created just for this engagement program.

Am I missing something?

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Nurture Program says leads have exhausted content but no content has sent yet

Can you include a screenshot that shows how many members are in your EP?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Brittany,

This happens when no content has been activated. But obviously this is not the case here, but you may have received the message before you activated the content.

Can you share the screenshots of the whole screen where we could see the number of leads with exhausted content ? From your screen shot, there is no lead in "exhausted content" stage.

-Greg