SOLVED

Re: number of maximum tokens in Email Template

Go to solution
sssingh
Level 2

number of maximum tokens in Email Template

Is there limit on number tokens that you can have in Email Template?

Tags (3)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I haven't hit it yet with around 50 tokens in some emails. How many are you looking at?

View solution in original post

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I agree w/ Phillip, add one more vote for: "haven't run into any issue yet".

To test something like this out, you might want to setup a program folder and fill it full of tokens (maybe just something like {{my.testNumber1}}, {{my.testNumber2}} ...) and then drag in any ol' module in your email (something simple like a paragraph should do) and fill it up with token-after-token until you either hit the number you're looking for or something way more than you think you'll need. In your program you'd of course want to assign a value to the tokens, maybe something simple like {{my.testNumber1}} = 1 and {{my.testNumber2}} = 2 so that you could see the number counting up if it was working (1,2,3,4,5...500).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I haven't hit it yet with around 50 tokens in some emails. How many are you looking at?

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

I agree w/ Phillip, add one more vote for: "haven't run into any issue yet".

To test something like this out, you might want to setup a program folder and fill it full of tokens (maybe just something like {{my.testNumber1}}, {{my.testNumber2}} ...) and then drag in any ol' module in your email (something simple like a paragraph should do) and fill it up with token-after-token until you either hit the number you're looking for or something way more than you think you'll need. In your program you'd of course want to assign a value to the tokens, maybe something simple like {{my.testNumber1}} = 1 and {{my.testNumber2}} = 2 so that you could see the number counting up if it was working (1,2,3,4,5...500).