Not receiving Marketo Sales Insight alerts

Liliana_Cheng1
Level 4

Not receiving Marketo Sales Insight alerts

Hi guys, I set up interesting moments for leads who visit key web pages and the interesting moments are being logged correctly on the MSI section of my test lead so I can confirm the campaign is working appropriately.

However, I am not receiving MSI emails for these interesting moments even though I have subscribed to receive MSI alerts for my test lead.  Am I missing a step somewhere? What should I be checking?

Thanks,

Liliana

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Not receiving Marketo Sales Insight alerts

What do you mean you subscribed to MSI alerts? Unless you use the Send Alert flow step, you won't get an email.

Liliana_Cheng1
Level 4

Hey Josh Hill, I mean the alerts that are sent to the lead owner when they subscribe to a lead on the MSI lead feed.

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 1.07.42 PM.png

Katie_DenHollan
Level 3

Hi Liliana,

Did you ever resolve this? We are having the same issue now. It doesn't seem like any of our interesting moment subscriptions are working. I found another post that said you needed to have the RSS Feed enabled in the admin section (subscribe to interesting moments), so I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to have worked unless there is a delay in that taking effect.