SOLVED

Re: Not able to access "Work Spaces & Partitions" - I am an ADMIN with full access | Support case getting closed immediately after creation

Go to solution
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Not able to access "Work Spaces & Partitions" - I am an ADMIN with full access | Support case getting closed immediately after creation

Hello support team,

I am creating a support ticket for an issue I am facing but it is automatically showing up under closed cases. The issue I am facing is I do not have the option to create workspaces and Partitions in my instance. 

pastedImage_1.png

I am the Admin for my instance and we need to create a new workspace and lead partition for one of our business units.

I have created 2 cases for the same, but as soon as I create a case and click on submit, it is automatically showing up under closed cases. Additionally it is automatically changing the Priority level for the case. Below are the snapshot of the cases I created. Shouldn't the cases be showing under open cases till they are resolved, or even addressed?

pastedImage_2.png

I do not have access to the support space, hence posting this here. Wold appreciate if some on from the support team could check on this

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Marketo Support Knowledgebase

India Virtual User Group

Support

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Re: Not able to access "Work Spaces & Partitions" - I am an ADMIN with full access | Support case getting closed immediately after creation

Hey Karan,

I'm not sure if every Marketo instance has access, I think it's only included if your subscription includes Partitions/Workspaces.  When we went to add new workspaces and partitions, I feel like I remember talking to my support people and them asking if we already had it in our subscription or not. Maybe that's the issue?

Just a thought,

Chris

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hey Karan,

I'm not sure if every Marketo instance has access, I think it's only included if your subscription includes Partitions/Workspaces.  When we went to add new workspaces and partitions, I feel like I remember talking to my support people and them asking if we already had it in our subscription or not. Maybe that's the issue?

Just a thought,

Chris

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hey Chris,

The funny part is we already do have work-spaces and partitions created in our instance (Snapshot Below) and I was able to access them just until a few months ago. 

pastedImage_1.png

I will reach out to my CSM and hopefully will get an answer soon

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Bingo - Got it resolved. Basically, Since ours is a platinum partner sandbox instance, I had to get in touch with support Via launch-point help. They told that due to some error the "Workspaces" feature got removed. They re-instated it and ever thing is working fine now

Karan Hari
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Hi Karan Hari

Workspaces and lead partitions are not part of stnddard subscription. It's an add-on functioanlity. I would suggest to reach out to your CSM and find out if is included in your subscription.

Hope it will help.

Regards,
Amit

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi Amit,

Yes. Our's is not a standard subscription. Our's is a full blown sandbox with all the features. And as mentioned in the below snapshot, we currently do have workspaces and partitions created in our instance, and we were absolutely able to access it up untill a few months ago. Its strange to see only this feature disappear and all the other features being intact.

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks anyways, I will reach out to my CSM to see whats wrong. 

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Michael_Tucker1
Level 4

Hi Karan,

Chris is right here. If you haven't paid for workspaces and partitions then you won't see that option in admin. You might also check your roles and permissions to confirm that you have edit workspaces rights checked on.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Tucker
Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hey Michael,

Thanks! I got the issue resolved as mentioned in the above comments

pastedImage_2.png

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari