Next generation Experience: URL change / SSO Impacts

Tom_TAFE
Level 1

Next generation Experience: URL change / SSO Impacts

Hi,

We are transitioning to next generation and the product docs talk about a change to the URL. The only pre-requisite information provided is to ensure the domains are on the allow list which we have done. The product doc also though advises:

"You also have quick access to your munchkin ID, which is now reflected in your instance's URL"

I am wondering if anyone has experienced any issues with the URL change, whether you had to put in steps to mitigate any broken links through design studio etc. Also, whether anyone who has implemented SSO (single sign on) has experienced any issues with the upgrade. Thanks for any advice or information.

3 REPLIES 3
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Next generation Experience: URL change / SSO Impacts

For SSO, the redirect link is based on the url structure that is also used for things like Rest API, this has not changed. So I do not expect any issues there nor have I heard any.

I also haven't heard any issues with image links and there seem to be redirects in place, although I did notice direct links to some assets in Marketo seem not to be redirecting correctly.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

If you have set up branded domains, you should have no problem with your image urls by the way, as their url is based on your branded landing page domain.

Tom_TAFE
Level 1

Thank-you Katja. Appreciate the information.