New to Scoring - How can I set a Fixed Score Always Active?

Anonymous
Not applicable

New to Scoring - How can I set a Fixed Score Always Active?

I feel like I'm missing something here so please bear with me. 

I want to qualify my leads based on how much value they've spent with my company over time. 

I've set individual tiers of value using smart campaigns - if a lead has spent x - they're on this list..for example

I want to set scoring that says - If you're on this list - you get 5 points, if you're on this list, you get 10 points..etc. 

I do not want the points to accumulate - I just want the fixed values to be applied to the leads who live in the various smart campaigns. The lists are dynamic, and one person may move from one to the next. 

To recap - how do I setup: "In smart campaign 1 - 2 points, in smart campaign 2 - 4 points"...BUT these values would not accumulate so the scoring would essentially be running all the time - qualifying leads and applying the scoring values accordingly?

I believe I could set up the inverse - and say - if someone is removed from the smart campaign - to have the points decreased? Is this the only way?

Thanks for your help!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: New to Scoring - How can I set a Fixed Score Always Active?

You can do this, but it is a bit complex. Something like this:
  • $100 - when data value changes to between $100-200, put on List A, =5 pts
  • $200-300, when data value changes to between 201-300, put on List B, = 10 pts
  • should the value change below 200, then it will move lists and set the score =5. Pretty sure you can do this in two flows, but I'd need to play with it a bit.
  • have a separate scoring field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New to Scoring - How can I set a Fixed Score Always Active?

Thanks Josh!

Just to be clear - the triggered option of moving off a smart list is NOT available? These would need to be regular, static lists in the program, correct? 

Thanks again?