SOLVED

New opportunity AFTER receiving an email

Go to solution
Nate_Sato
Level 1

New opportunity AFTER receiving an email

I'm trying to pull a list of people who received one of our emails and then created a new opportunity in the past month.

I have this smart list created

Nate_Sato_0-1597093719219.png

The problem I'm running into with this Smart List is that it also includes people who had a new opportunity created in the past month and THEN received an email (which is possible the way our campaigns work).

Is there a filter or logic I can add so that it only gives me people who were sent an email and then inserted a new opportunity?

Thanks 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: New opportunity AFTER receiving an email

You want a trigger campaign that triggers on Added to Opportunity with a filter of Was Sent Email.

Use that campaign to set a DateTime field like Most Recent Email-Attributed Oppty  (or whatever name you want) to {{system.datetime}}.

Your Smart List looks for people where that DateTime field is in an interesting date range.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: New opportunity AFTER receiving an email

You want a trigger campaign that triggers on Added to Opportunity with a filter of Was Sent Email.

Use that campaign to set a DateTime field like Most Recent Email-Attributed Oppty  (or whatever name you want) to {{system.datetime}}.

Your Smart List looks for people where that DateTime field is in an interesting date range.