Re: New LaunchPoint Partners!

Anonymous
Not applicable

New LaunchPoint Partners!

I am excited to share that we have added 8 new partners to LaunchPoint this week. One of these partners is Vidyard, a video solution that pumps powerful analytics on video engagement directly into the activity log of your Marketo leads. Our other new partners this week include Vendavo, VideoGenie, Gigya, Validar, SurveyMonkey, 99Designs, and FlipTop.  Check them out in LaunchPoint!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hum so does that mean there is an API that exposes and allows additions to a lead's activity log.

Cheers,
Eric
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not directly. They are using the Munchkin API to push link click or page visit data in. Also, as you may have seen, it is possible to use the requestCampaign API, My Tokens, and Interesting Moments to more or less write your own activities.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Julie,

Thanks for introducing Vidyard! I'm really excited to be part of the Marketo community, and looking forward to helping Marketo users get the most out of their video marketing!
Chris_Vanderma1
Level 4

I'm unclear on how SurveyMonkey integrates with Marketo. Can someone please enlighten me? When I search for 'SurveyMonkey' in Marketo community, I get nothing and when I search 'Marketo' in SurveyMonkey help there are zero results.