SOLVED

Re: My Watchlist 500 error and Sales Insight contact error

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Watchlist 500 error and Sales Insight contact error

Hi Marketo,

We are having trouble with Sales Insight inside SFDC.  When you click on the Sales Insight field on a contact's page in SFDC, we get a "Page Contact_Full_List does not exist" error. 

We are also trying to setup our Watch List in SFDC, and when we click on "Learn How" we get a 500 error. 

The demographic and behavior scores seem to be properly synched since our Best Bets are working, but we are having these other issues. 

Looking forward to your advice,
Toni

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edward_Masson
Level 10

The MSI should be installed on SFDC objects of Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Oppotuinities.

Your screenshot is not showing all the interesting moments inside the MSI, if that is all what you see on a contact record, it looks like there is not enough space been allocated for the window to show the history of interesting moments. Also, to the left is a box to click for more detail - that should not be there at all.

Speak with your SFDC admin to make sure all the installation steps were followed when installing MSI: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz61CAC

Failing that, raise a support ticket.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Not sure if your MSI is installed correctly on all SFDC objects or it's a seat license issue.
Where do you see the option to click on 'Learn How'?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Edward,

I am wondering that too.  What are the potential problems if I reinstall?

I see the option to learn more under the Marketo tab>My Watch List tab.  It says... Add any leads/contacts to your Watch List.   Learn how

Thanks!
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Can you take a screen shot? I'm struggeling to see where exactly do you see this wording as I can't find that specific wording.
I'm confused, not sure if your in SFDC lead/contact record viewing the MSI or the SFDC tab of Marketo where it shows all your leads/contacts.

I'm trying to replicate the issue in my instance to help you.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely...
0EM50000000SFYQ.jpg

And the error I'm receiving when I click on learn how...
0EM50000000SFYV.jpg
Thank you Edward!

Edward_Masson
Level 10

Great, so your in the Marketo tab for SFDC.
Have you added any leads to your watched list?
If not, will need to go to a lead or contact record and view the MSI window of that record and use the pick list to select 'add to watched list'.

I've never seen that view/window before with that wording. It may be because you dont have any leads/contacts added to your watched list. This may go away once added. The learn how more likely be a link to Marketo community KB article.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Edward,

This is also where I am having trouble.  When I am looking at leads, I don't have a MSI option (that I belive you are referring to).  I went to the admin section and tried to add it to the page layout but it was not an option for leads.

It was available for contacts.  Below is what it looks like in the page layout.
0EM50000000SFay.jpg

When I click for more details, I get a different error.  Below is an image of what I am seeing.

0EM50000000SFat.jpg
So I am confused as to why or where I can add a lead to a watch list and also why there is an error when I click on the MSI in a contact's view.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!
Edward_Masson
Level 10

The MSI should be installed on SFDC objects of Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Oppotuinities.

Your screenshot is not showing all the interesting moments inside the MSI, if that is all what you see on a contact record, it looks like there is not enough space been allocated for the window to show the history of interesting moments. Also, to the left is a box to click for more detail - that should not be there at all.

Speak with your SFDC admin to make sure all the installation steps were followed when installing MSI: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kz61CAC

Failing that, raise a support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Edward. Are there any negative consequences for reinstalling Sales Insight?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I spoke with a wonderful supprt agent, Stephanie who helped me finally solve this mystery. I had a filed missing in the view and also upgraded our Sales Insight.

Thanks for your help Edward!