SOLVED

Re: Multiple RTP campaigns affecting someone

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple RTP campaigns affecting someone

Does anyone know what happens when you have multiple RTP campaigns set to affect a single visitor? Which takes priority? For example, if I have a geo-targeted campaign and a named account campaign, and someone from a named account within that specific geo visits, which campaign would they be served?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told by my implementation guy that if the visitor is eligible for multiple campaigns, RTP will randomize what it shows.

I'm curious as to what the "Priority" picklist on the segment level actually does.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Oh interesting question. There's nothing in the docs on order of display?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, no indication whatsoever on how they're prioritized. The only thing I can figure is that they're prioritized based on how they're sorted in the campaign table (you get the option to either sort by Most Recent or Top Performing).
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Interesting question; I would like to know the answer as well.

I'm curious about the accuracy of the company name in the Inferred Company field. When I exported some data for anonymous leads, the majority of the info were ISPs and not actual company names. We would use RTP for targeting specific companies so I'm interested if anyone has insight here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told by my implementation guy that if the visitor is eligible for multiple campaigns, RTP will randomize what it shows.

I'm curious as to what the "Priority" picklist on the segment level actually does.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I guess that answers that. Thanks, Ryan.

I'm not sure about the Priority picklist, but I'm guessing that functions as more of a tag than anything. The documentation says the following:
  • Ability to allocate a score (between 1 to 5) to the segment for lead nurturing or prioritization purposes