SOLVED

Re: multiple RTP Campaign on the same page

Go to solution
PatrickS
Level 1

multiple RTP Campaign on the same page

I hope you can help me with the following case.
I have created two RTP Campaigns for the same segment. The first is a Dialog that opens on an exit intent and the second is a Widget (sticky) that opens automatically after 20 seconds. Can these two RTP campaigns be played simultaneously on one page? In my tests on the live page, only one of the two is triggered. This means that if the Widget is triggered, the Dialog is not triggered if there is an exit intent, and vice versa.

How is it possible that both campaigns can be played?

Thank you for any helpful answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Technically, Marketo doesn't mind running an "In Zone" and a "Widget" or "Dialog" campaign on the same page as long as the segment is matched for both campaigns. But, when two or more "Widgets" and/or "Dialog" campaigns react at the same time on the same page, a web campaign overlap occurs. You'd need to define the "Priority Score” for the campaigns to let Marketo know which campaign should get prioritized in case both the campaign's trigger conditions get matched. You'd need to change one of the campaign types to the "In Zone" campaign if possible, so you can display both simultaneously.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Technically, Marketo doesn't mind running an "In Zone" and a "Widget" or "Dialog" campaign on the same page as long as the segment is matched for both campaigns. But, when two or more "Widgets" and/or "Dialog" campaigns react at the same time on the same page, a web campaign overlap occurs. You'd need to define the "Priority Score” for the campaigns to let Marketo know which campaign should get prioritized in case both the campaign's trigger conditions get matched. You'd need to change one of the campaign types to the "In Zone" campaign if possible, so you can display both simultaneously.