Multiple registration pages for a webinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple registration pages for a webinar

I have been asked to set up two registration pages for an upcoming webinar to track how many people we drive to the event, and how many our partner drives to the event. I'm using the same form for both pages, but all of our invitations will have a link for page A while our partner will use the link for page B.

Has anyone done this before?  Anything I should be aware of or watch for?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Multiple registration pages for a webinar

Yes, that will work.

Just keep the pages in the same program and include both on the reg trigger. Not sure of any other caveats.

Another way you can do this is to send partners URL params and capture those on the Form and a field.

http://pages.yourfirm.com/webinar.html?partner=A
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use the way that Josh mentions at the end. We provide third parties with a URL parameter. You can create a hidden field on your form for Lead Source and Sub Source. Just capture the value in that field. This article explains how to do this: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyqoCAC

You could also considder to create 2 seperate registration triggers for 2 seperate pages. Each trigger would show via which page the person registers.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used multiple landing pages for registration to a single webinar page in the past. Josh is right; there is no issues with it as long as you make sure both pages are included in your registration flow campaign.

Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use the way that Josh mentions - I just send our partners a custom URL and maintain one landing page. I set up a separate lead source in SFDC first for the event/partner, then use it in the custom URL.