SOLVED

Re: Multiple Assets in an engagement

Go to solution
Casey_Muller2
Level 3

Multiple Assets in an engagement

Hello,

I am creating an engagement program. It will have about 8-10 emails with matching Landing pages. However, we didn't want to have that many LPs but have them gated. Is this possible? I am open to different options.

Casey Muller
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anne_Angele1
Level 4

You can use utm_content as a hidden field on your form and pass along the correct asset name. Then use the advanced TYP options to route to the correct page.

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 12.27.04 PM.png

In a similar vein, you could hide the form upon submission or have a generic TYP and use a fulfillment email triggered by the form fill & UTM pairing.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anne_Angele1
Level 4

You can use utm_content as a hidden field on your form and pass along the correct asset name. Then use the advanced TYP options to route to the correct page.

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 12.27.04 PM.png

In a similar vein, you could hide the form upon submission or have a generic TYP and use a fulfillment email triggered by the form fill & UTM pairing.

Casey_Muller2
Level 3

would I need different landing pages?

Casey Muller
Anne_Angele1
Level 4

For the first option, you would need one LP and multiple TYPs (one for each asset).

The second option, you would need on LP and one TYP, but multiple fulfillment emails.

Casey_Muller2
Level 3

If I did the second option, I would create a smart campaign correct? How would I do that?

Casey Muller