Re: Multi-Program Suppression

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multi-Program Suppression

Hello,

I'm working on a project where the business would like to have 12 unique nurture programs built. With out going into too much detail, each program as strict unique criteria to enter from the inital list import but I'm required to provide program level suppression. Meaning if someone opts-out or opts-in to a new program I need to assure they will not receive any content from an alternate program they may have qualified for in the past. Streams are not possible because of several complex wait requirements for content.

Currently I'm using 12 suppression lists, that are updated continously via smart campaigns within each Engagment Program, but as you can imagine it does make for some pretty hefty flow/SmartList updates.

A key note, is the business has a home grown CRM so all the lead data can only come in through one generic list via an import activity.

I know this a bit of a stretch, but thought I'd ask if anyone had created any similar programs to manage distributed suppression that would be willing to share.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Multi-Program Suppression

Did you get any feedback on this question?

I've built similar things before, but it definitely wasn't as big - 12 different nurture programs is alot. In fact, if I were you I would push back hard about the needless complexity of the programs - not only because of the suppression requirement, but also the requirement around the timing

If it wasn't for the timing requirement, this could have been a great use-case for the streams. What about steams with programs in them (so you can embed wait steps)?