SOLVED

Re: MSI (MSD) low performance

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

MSI (MSD) low performance

Hi guys,

The CRM Manager of my organization has told me that sometimes the Sales Insight solution has a low performance. Sometimes when looking for a single lead, it keeps loading or takes up to 20 seconds to show any information.

He has checked this behavior with IE and Chrome. Do any of you have experienced these bad performance issues?

Regards,

Raúl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already talk with Marketo Support team for this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd ask Support.

It's a visualforce page, so not sure why he thinks it's a browser issue. The data comes directly from Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh,

I have asked them but wanted to have both versions of the scenario. We used to have a problem with CRM using Firefox and it was for a specific update from their browser, so anything could be affecting the behavior.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some of our visualforce pages take a while to load as well (not limited to MSI). We usually find that this is because updates are needed on the vendor side (in this case Marketo).

Additionally, if you've implemented a branded domain for your Salesforce instance (companynamehere.my.salesforce.com) and have not updated your visualforce pages, they are redirecting which could add time as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I have this problem whit MSD (Microsoft Dynamics).

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have already talk with Marketo Support team for this issue.