SOLVED

Re: Moving required checkbox field to the bottom of a Progressive Profiling form

Go to solution
TammyAmaral
Level 2

Moving required checkbox field to the bottom of a Progressive Profiling form

Hello,

I'm having some trouble cracking this one...we have this form with progressive profiling enabled but I can't seem to move the required checkbox field to the bottom of the form...this is what it looks like now https://go.ecompliance.com/testing-progressive-profiling.html

Where do I have to add custom CSS? at form level, template level, landing page level?

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Moving required checkbox field to the bottom of a Progressive Profiling form

It's not done using CSS. You need Forms 2.0 JS. See the demo here:

MktoForms2 :: Demo :: Override Field Order 1.0.2

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman

It's not done using CSS. You need Forms 2.0 JS. See the demo here:

MktoForms2 :: Demo :: Override Field Order 1.0.2

TammyAmaral
Level 2

Hi Sanford, thank you for the speedy reply...

When I submitted a ticket with Marketo, they mentioned that this can only be done using CSS so I got bad intel there. Where would I implement this javascript within the form? Or would it be placed on the landing page template where the form is embed?

Thanks,

Tammy

SanfordWhiteman

When I submitted a ticket with Marketo, they mentioned that this can only be done using CSS so I got bad intel there.

Yeah, that was bad intel. It’s impossible to do with only CSS while preserving accessibility (it is to some degree possible if you don’t care about keyboard interaction, but I do!).

Where would I implement this javascript within the form? Or would it be placed on the landing page template where the form is embed?

Not within the form. As in the CodePen demo, place it in a script anywhere after the embed code. On a Marketo LP, this means just inside the closing </body> tag.

TammyAmaral
Level 2

Morning!

I tried implementing the code changes but it didn't work. I think it's more my lack of advanced Marketo knowledge than your workaround fix.

SanfordWhiteman

You have to download the FormsPlus scripts, upload them to Design Studio, and include them as well:

<script id="teknklFormsPlus-tag-0.2.2" src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/250687/teknkl-formsplus-tag-0.2.3.js"></script>
<script id="teknklFormsPlus-reorder-0.2.4" src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/s.cdpn.io/250687/teknkl-formsplus-reorder-0.2.4.js"></script>

(Don’t serve them directly from my CDN, put them in your Design Studio and serve from there.)