Move leads to new stream when exhausted

Elizabeth_Dack
Level 2

Move leads to new stream when exhausted

Hello,

I am currently setting up nurture programs and I plan to have three streams: top of funnel content, middle, and bottom. My plan is to move leads through the top of funnel content and of course transition them to middle or bottom when they qualify for the transition rule. However, I'm sure there will be many leads that will exhaust all content in the top of funnel stream and never transition to the middle or bottom content. What are some best practices for moving these leads to the next step? I was thinking of creating a transition rule that would move leads who have exhausted all content to another stream with more top of funnel content that distributes the content less frequently.

Does anyone know of how I could set this up? I can't find any transition rules that include a trigger when a lead exhausts all content to then move them to another stream.

Thanks,

E

1 REPLY 1
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Re: Move leads to new stream when exhausted

Regarding Best Practices, I don't think there are any standard ones.  Your idea is perfectly fine.  Move them into another stream or engagement program altogether and do some A/B testing to see what works best for that group of persons.

For your second question, you can use Email is Delivered as a trigger or better yet, a recurring batch campaign with Was Sent Email or Member of Engagement Program & Exhausted that runs after your cast.  You'll need to play w/ the timing of the recurring campaign but this is the best way IMO.