SOLVED

Re: Monthly Email Send Volume Report

Go to solution
justinedupreez
Level 2

Monthly Email Send Volume Report

I'm trying to report on our monthly send volume, using the email performance report. However, I'm not sure how to select all emails with the new email selector UI. I assumed I could click on "default" at the top, but that didn't work. The goal is to all emails selected, including those from new programs created each month, where I only have to update the timeframe each time. I'm sure this is a rookie mistake, but I'm unable to find anything online.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

You can just remove the Marketing Activities/Design Studio Emails filters from the report's Setup tab if you want to pull the performance data for all the emails instead of just the selected ones. See the below snapshot for your reference:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1712728067477.png

However, if you want to select the emails, you can do so by clicking the Edit option in the filter in the report's Setup tab (snapshot above) and selecting the emails/programs/folders you want to select. Emails within the program/folder would get filtered in for the email performance data. Hope this helps, and please let us know if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

You can just remove the Marketing Activities/Design Studio Emails filters from the report's Setup tab if you want to pull the performance data for all the emails instead of just the selected ones. See the below snapshot for your reference:

Darshil_Shah1_0-1712728067477.png

However, if you want to select the emails, you can do so by clicking the Edit option in the filter in the report's Setup tab (snapshot above) and selecting the emails/programs/folders you want to select. Emails within the program/folder would get filtered in for the email performance data. Hope this helps, and please let us know if you have any questions.

uditmathur
Level 6

Hi,

In the setup tab, you can select Marketing Activities Email & then choose the Parent folder containing all your campaigns. 

By selecting folder your repost will include all emails existing in that folder.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/reporting/basic-reporting/repo...

You can also filter for any specific email if you want.

justinedupreez
Level 2

Hmm, see when I was clicking on the folders nothing was showing up in the report. This made me think I was doing something wrong, but I will try removing the marketing activities field in the setup tab! Thanks