SOLVED

Re: Mobile version displays black after activated in Landing page

Go to solution
nidhi_yeli1
Level 1

Mobile version displays black after activated in Landing page

I tried to use free-form landing page template which is validated for mobile compatibility. Then I create a landing page using that template. Activated mobile version which displays blank.

Do we have to add any extra code to display in mobile version?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dave_Roberts
Level 10

You'd be further ahead avoiding the Free-Form Landing Pages all together. I think the only reason those are still an option is b/c there are some really old systems that were using them so they couldn't be retired and perhaps some folks that just haven't caught up to speed over the last 10 years. 

For the free-form pages, there's basically two version of the page to create (and who wants to work twice as hard as you need to?) -- one for desktop and one for mobile. I'd recommend looking into the Guided Landing Pages, there's even some free templates in the Marketo Docs to help get you started here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/landing-pages/l... 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Disha_Goyal6
Level 3

Hi @nidhi_yeli1, please check if the highlighted option is enabled in your editor

Disha_Goyal6_1-1694158895268.png

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Disha

nidhi_yeli1
Level 1

@Disha_Goyal6  No I don't see the highlighted option in mine.

Jasbir_Kaur
Level 5

Hi @nidhi_yeli1,

Please share any screenshot of how the backend of the page looking at your end, so that we can check the exact issue.

Disha_Goyal6
Level 3

Hi @nidhi_yeli1

Please let me know if you are adding sections by drag and drop feature.

Sometimes, we have added content at template level. When we enabled the mobile version then, that section will not be visible in responsive layout.

Thanks,

Disha

Dave_Roberts
Level 10

You'd be further ahead avoiding the Free-Form Landing Pages all together. I think the only reason those are still an option is b/c there are some really old systems that were using them so they couldn't be retired and perhaps some folks that just haven't caught up to speed over the last 10 years. 

For the free-form pages, there's basically two version of the page to create (and who wants to work twice as hard as you need to?) -- one for desktop and one for mobile. I'd recommend looking into the Guided Landing Pages, there's even some free templates in the Marketo Docs to help get you started here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/marketo/using/product-docs/demand-generation/landing-pages/l...