Re: Mobile Reporting in Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mobile Reporting in Marketo

I recently made a bunch of landing pages responsive in Marketo and want to see how they are performing on mobile devices compared to the non-responsive. So far I have not found a way to use the filters "Visited Web Page" or "Clicked Link on Web Page" to do this. The closest thing I have been able to do is add the constraint "Is Mobile Device" to the "Clicked Link in Email" filter. This is OK but most of the people who visit the landing page aren't coming in through email.

Is there a way to generate mobile conversion rates for landing pages? I also have the Revenue Explorer and wasn't able to find a solution there.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Reid,

There is none, but it seems to me that there was an idea around this. Otherwise, create one

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greg,

Thanks for your response and that's what I thought. I think the best solution is to go into Google Analytics and pull some data. Hopefully Marketo adds this into one of the future updates. I'd seems rather simple in theory but I'm also not a programer.

Thanks,

Reid

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should be able to use GA for this if you added it to your LPs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use Web Page Activity report and add a smart list indicating they visited that specific LP, in addition to having whatever other criteria was part of the original targeted list (or you could just add "was sent email").  You can also use the is mobile constraint on this.