SOLVED

Mobile Email Unsubscribe Section under Footer expanded

Go to solution
Traci_Carver
Level 1

Mobile Email Unsubscribe Section under Footer expanded

I am having issues with my mobile emails having very long gray scrolling under the footer, before you get to the unsubscribe portion of the email. I don't see any place to edit that unsubscribe section of the emails. Sometimes it's showing up and sometimes it's not showing up, but on mobile, it's always way down so the user would have to scroll to get to it or they would think unsubscribe isn't an option. I cannot access that portion, and feel like it's automated somehow in the backend of the emails. Any help would be appreciated! It's never been quite an issue as it seems to be this week on every email created.

Traci
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Mobile Email Unsubscribe Section under Footer expanded

This may have crept in if you have made any recent updates to the email template. Are you facing this issue in a particular email client on mobile or it's broken in all email apps? Does it render well in Marketo’s mobile preview? I feel it would be helpful if you're able to share the code so people could have a look and check for the responsiveness. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Mobile Email Unsubscribe Section under Footer expanded

This may have crept in if you have made any recent updates to the email template. Are you facing this issue in a particular email client on mobile or it's broken in all email apps? Does it render well in Marketo’s mobile preview? I feel it would be helpful if you're able to share the code so people could have a look and check for the responsiveness.